View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2019, 09:01 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Sounds like a good idea @TREX . That will make it easier to play gridless Heroscape. Thanks for the consideration, but I won't be playing any Heroscape. Haven't in years and am selling my collection as soon as a guy that I know that is interested raises the money.
Yeah. I dont get much scape to the table lately either. I considered selling all my heroscape terrain. The minis are great because of how many games they can be used in and they are already painted. Playing it gridless and possibly playing my Heroscape skirmish assault variant is probably how we play if at all going forward. Im not much interested in collecting any more c3g or c3v customs really either. It makes no sense for me to go and purchase specific models for customs at 5+ dollars each when I could buy a booster for legion, or these other fun games for a fraction of the cost per model. Also. Putting in time testing new designs is quite a bit of work compared to getting to play stuff that is already completed. My customs testing and collecting days are limited to possibly making a few of my own for fun with limited testing. Thanks again for showing me these other games. They are so much more fun when having other options of games to play. I used to buy all kinds of models just for heroscape when they were probably fun enough for their own games as well. Im debating selling the terrain first though. I started painting a hero booster of spanish pirates for rum and bones second tide. I stopped painting that set 1 and a half years ago. From here forward Im going to grab a random box and go for it out of my collection and knock them down 1 at a time.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo