View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2017, 11:15 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Players who got hooked through Marvelscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
You can add my girlfriend to the list of players hooked by MarvelScape. I figured that Marvel would be the easiest way to get her to play since she knew the figures and it was. It also didn't help [her NOT become addicted] by crushing me with the Heroes (minus Hulk) in the Basic game.

Just this past Sunday we played our first Master Classic game and she beat my WoA, Greenscales, and Charos with her Marrden Hounds (she didn't even have to use her Warriors, and SBN only slaughtered Charos). She trash talked me the whole time.
Great, I'll list her as "Ms. heroscaper2010."

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
Well, I don't know how I have managed to pass over this thread so many times, heroscaper2010's necro is what caused me to finally remember to come and post in here. Add me to the list, it was early late 2013 and I was looking online for a Marvel themed board game as I was really hooked on Marvel at the time, I found Marvel Heroscape. I couldn't find it on any retail stores, so I went to eBay and searched for it, I found one that was in decent shape and so I bought it. My brother played it with me and I was hooked. Turns out to be the worst thing I could ever do to my wallet.
Yeah, I think that sentiment comes up a bunch in this thread. There used to be a thread here about how much money 'Scapers spent on this game, but I think the thread died out when the numbers started to get embarassing.