View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:50 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!
Re: PreNovember PreRelease D&D Wave 3 Speculation & Informat

One of the funniest anti-D&D rants that keeps coming up is the argument about how bringing in these new creatures with their own back-stories violates the stories/lore already in place.

I find this funny because you hear so many people talk about how they loved Heroscape because it was so 'out there' by having robots and cowboys fighting romans and ninjas...basically how there was no rules to what could be included in the battle.

Now those same people are mad because Heroscape expanded outside of what was already there.

Newsflash...when you create a game where the very lore insists that there are pretty much no rules as to what might be summoned...you can't turn around and get pissed when the very things that are summoned don't fit the exact same mold as the things that came before.
______

As for the perview by Mr-Guru...semi-surprised to see all 4 squads going to the new guy.

I can't imagine that someone hasn't posted the picture of Seige somewhere, so I am more or less sure it's been seen...but I will hold out hope that it's the Titan, despite the fact that it likely wouldn't fit in the booster...because that figure is just damn cool.

7 Days and counting till we get our first solid info...book the date.

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless