View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:16 PM

15gudasc is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Talking 15gudasc's pictured battle report!

Hey everyone! I've read a lot of cool battle reports on here, so I thought I'd try doing some myself. This is my first ever report so I'd appreciate feedback on what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right! I was playing against my friend who, admittedly, isn't too great at Heroscape. (Sorry about the picture quality, I took a few shots and then my camera died, so I had to use my iPod!)

15gudasc's Army:
Agent Carr, Knights of Weston, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 10th Regiment of Foot x3

Frank's army:
Tarn Viking Warriors, Wolves of Badru, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior, Deathreavers, Braxas

We played on the BoV map Fossil.

Both armies move toward the center of the battlefield, ready to fight.

The 10th Regiment gets the first shots, eliminating a Deathreaver and wounding Braxas.

A Knight of Weston moves up to attack some Vikings, but is quickly overwhelmed.

Meanwhile, Raelin moves up to Whirlwind Assault some more Knights. They survive the attack and in turn deal one wound to her.

Also, a Knight moves up to attack Braxas, but does nothing. Immedeatley after, a Wolf of Badru pounces on the Knight and kills him.

A 10th Regiment kills the pouncer.

Some other 10th deals a wound to Raelin and kills a viking.

Raelin, dodging all leaving engagement attacks, moves up to some 10th and Whirlwind Assaults them, ending both of them.
The rest of the 10th weren't happy about losing fellow comrades. They attack Raelin, dealing 2 more wounds.

Braxas moves up to use her Poisnouse Acid Breath, but doesn't do any damage.

Agent Carr moves up to finish Raelin.

Frank had his next order marker on Raelin, so he lost a turn. Next, some 10th shoot at Braxas, dealing two wounds.

After moving up to take down a viking with his bayonet, a 10th gets cut down by the viking's friends.

The 10th continue to attack Braxas, bringing her close to death.

Braxas escapes and uses his poisonous acid breath to take down some 10th and Agent Carr.

The 10th finally take down Braxas.

Another Wolf pounces and takes the life of a 10th.

The 10th take out the last of the Wolves and some of the Deathreavers.

Down to one last Tarn Viking, Frank manages to kill one last Knight of Weston before being cut down.

15gudasc wins!

So how did I do for my first battle report! Please comment! =)