View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2020, 11:36 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Hey everybody, I've been away from the site mostly the past week or so as I've been moving/traveling to a different state for a big career change dealy. It sounds like I'll be doing about 50hrs/week and I'll be away from my collection for the foreseeable future, so I'll be pretty inactive in the months ahead. I want to thank everyone for all the encouragement and advice. I hope to be back at it again as soon as possible, but it'll be awhile. I still might slap a design together or leave some commentary if I have the time. Thanks again!
Hey everyone, I'll have to be stepping down from active participation. I'm really sad and sorry didn't get to test the Cave Troll, it was important to me and I've just been more and more busy the past few weeks. I'll be visiting home around December and if for some reason there's still need I'll knock some games out then, hopefully not though fingers crossed there's plenty done by then. It was great to be part of this project and I hope to be again when possible.