View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2021, 01:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2021 Roll Call

1. Hahnarama
2. Tiny Timmy
3. Lefton4ya (plus possible friends)

I am going to be demoing for Restoration Games (Heroscape designer Rob Daviau's company) again in the evenings (6-10). Unmatched Legacy Vol 2, Downforce with new expansion Wild Ride, and Stop Thief. I may even bring Star Wars Epic Duels converted to Unmatched so you can play Darth Vader vs King Arthur or Anakin and Padme vs Velociraptors, etc.

However I have all day free - if you are coming let me know if you want to play some games. I can even bring some Heroscape if people want to maybe have 3-4 maps somewhere to have 8 person tournaments.