View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2010, 10:27 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Can you help me understand this whole "Inner Sanctum" and "Secret Design Threads?" Why do you feel it necessary to hide the inner-happenings of the designing, if this is intended as a community project? What is wrong with making the forums available to ALL, but only post-able by a few?
Because there will still be PM's & random inflamatory comments in other threads about this or that decision made. Also if everybody sees the unit being made there is no cause to celebrate it when it's released. A bit like the public designs of the C3G, no splash when any of them are released.

Cheers
Not to be rude, but wouldn't it be more intriguing to see how all this inside workings work? The other threads can be ignored, the PM deleted. Plus, to get a more well-rounded unit, shouldn't ideas be able to come from anyone, not just a select few?

EDIT: Partially 'd by TK99

Thanks for your interest.

I hope this helps:

Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Public Access Program
Only 2 outside members per month? Seems a bit too exclusive, too remote. How does one even get "chosen" by the Inner Sanctum?

Are you serious??? Are we on this kick again? We never had access with Hasbro and WoTC. So why should we have it with this?

This is a organized group who have gone out of their way to recruit actual people who worked on the last few waves and have begun a great project to continue our game. And all I keep seeing is self-entitled A$$es who believe it is our right to know everything. Well get a fraking clue! We have no right to know what's going on and I'm tired of you people.
Not only have they opened this up to the public, but they are taking members of this community and are also oping it up to random members each month. More than you deserve.

Here's a suggestion, sign up if you interested...then Griff will send you a questionnaire and maybe if you really do deserve it you will be one of the lucky ones chose to work behind the scenes; helping to prolong our favorite game!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA