View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2020, 01:00 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Pretty neat how detailed you can make it.
Its going to be pretty fun. I've been getting a lot of stuff done around my place lately, fixing things, and making things better. Pretty soon I'll be upgrading my shop. I've been using one of my spare bedrooms for my shop. My garage isn't quite closed off. Its more of a carport that just needs roll up doors on the front so I don't put my tools in there in case someone wants to steal them. Once it can be closed off and locked, I'll be moving the majority of my shop out there except for my resin and fdm printing station. I have a place set up in my mancave just for painting, and solo/coop gaming now and set up an additional table in the living room for when I run Legion or other PVP games. I just ran power out to the garage, wiring in all the lights and outlets out there and it has me super excited to be able to have all my saws and such within reach but not inside my house. I had time to take another shot at my resin printer to try to figure out why it has been a pain half the time. I think I may have it figured out now. I think the print layer height was too thick making it harder for the machine to pull it free from the vat. The instruction booklet that came with it recommended those settings. I went to the slightly smaller layer height and I've had a few perfect print sets in a row. I'm going to keep running it to see how long it will take to screw up. The solution makes sense though. today I printed 4, 3 man squad of Mandalorians for legion along with 4 extra Imperial R4 Astromech droids just to test it. I'm printing one of the Mando Wren Heroes now with 7 of the Tactical Commander droids for the CIS and a model of Darth Maul. Should be done in an hour or so. If it keeps plugging along, I'll probably just print you a bed of different mando poses so you can get creative with the paint jobs. I've still got your baby Yoda, and a finished rancor waiting to send out to you. I think I'll pause on printing 50 billion scape bases to knock out you a second Dewback bottom and get them sent to you. If I did figure out my issue, my only problem will be keeping my machine fed with resin.

Check out my latest designs for custom scape dice rollers and affordable printed minis and bases on my brother's online shop
https://www.trexy3d.com/collections/tabletop-gaming