View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2020, 03:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

@Hahma , I had a fun conversation with my one brother that plays tabletop games with me still, and most regularly. He picked up a resin printer to go with his other two fdm printers and got back into doing some more 3d modeling between working on projects on his house. I was talking to him about legion scape and games in general and we came up with a fun idea of digitally kitbashing figures of ourselves in 3d programs. The idea is that we make the model of ourselves, then make cards for our characters for zombicide, scape, and also use the models as placeholders in our Legion games. Along with walking dead for sure. With all the files out there, should be a super fun thing to do. If made about 28mm heroic like Heroscape classic figures, it should be able to fit in with a variety of games including legion and walking dead. I know you already have a set of survivors of your family so I know you like the idea. The customization in digital kitbashing and sculpting is pretty limitless. I finished up the said 43 models and am done with 18 of the 34 models in the next box. Once finished with the remainder of this set, only one more large box left for modern zombicide. Can't wait to start getting some paint on some big monster characters.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo