View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2020, 01:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
That's awesome that your daughter showed interest. Enjoy it while you can, as she may not want to hang out with dad after getting to a certain age. My twin daughters used to game with me all the time and want to watch shows together that my wife didn't want to watch. They stopped the gaming interest a few years ago (they are now 17) and haven't wanted to watch shows for several months now. But jobs, friends, boyfriends and having adrivers license hasn't helped our hang out time. Plus they are girls and get weird in their teenage years.

Sounds cool for the prison. That should be fun to play.
My daughter is almost 9 years old. I got her to paint a bit when she was 5 and 6 and got her to craft terrain last year. I will probably let her start watching shows like the walking dead when she gets a few years older. She likes scary stuff like her mom but its a little too gory for smaller kids. Part of why Im painting up all my solo/coop games is that Im going to keep one set up in the mancave so I can play through the campaign solo, or my family can jump in for a play, or if my brothers or friends stop by they can play a one off in the campaign with me. Im not a 100% sold on how Im going to build the prison stuff but will probably do it kind of frostgrave style instead of removable layers for the floors. Itll be fun to put a few cell doors in there or some windows here and there that the survivors can shoot out of.

Check out my latest designs for custom scape dice rollers and affordable printed minis and bases on my brother's online shop
https://www.trexy3d.com/collections/tabletop-gaming