View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Fourth World Workshop (New Gods/Apokolips)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, I like that vibe for the Furies. They're pretty one-note characters outside of Barda, so the multiple attacks and an SA or so for each should do the trick. Like, you don't need to read Stompa to get Stompa. She stomps.

Do we think Barda should be a Fury or a Warrior? (She wouldn't have the bonding power either way, but would benefit from it.) We'd lose out on Justice League synergy though.

Just grabbed Kirby's New Gods off of Hoopla so I'll be reading that on my lunch break this week. So far Bats' Orion draft seems dead on.
I don't know the characters, but what if you worked it in a recruitment style? Either she could start as a Fury and have a power that changes her to a Warrior when with Mister Miracle or she could start a Warrior and Granny Goodness could have a power that recruits figures of a certain type that Barda would qualify for to be Furies?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================