View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2020, 09:26 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 2] Kiora, the Rising Tide - Design

There is definitely room for some water interaction powers on kiora. I know folks were also having fun with the idea of her being Durnipia (sp?), aka the character who gave Valguard his Lizard Arm and presumably Einar's Healer in Chief.

I personally want a healer in this set, and either Kiora, Avacyn, or Nissa look like they could play the part. We certainly only need 1 healer in the set, and we don't have to create a unit who's only trick is the capacity to heal (Kelda is already a thing, and she FLIES). Kiora's mini could give us water powers + healing. Or something else altogether, I'm not too picky as long it makes sense for the unit and MS.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.