View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
I added some new links to the end for additional information, and to give credit to the hard work of others.

Also, I removed the version history to clean up the original post, and will keep it here for any who are interested:

[Edit: Just added a suggested uses section to each group to build up to the conclusion. Any tips, suggestions, comments, possible order (no pun intended) changes to the layout of the post, etc are appreciated.]
[Edit2: Started adding colors... is it too much? Man, that violet should warn you that it's pink in disguise.]
[Edit3-20. Random playing with colors and thanking whichever mod moved this to its correct location.]
[Even more edits to add in more bonded entries and fix random color annoyances. Should I tone down the Germanic Kapitalization now that I am using Kolors?]
[v. 1.35: I renamed some of the classifications to make more sense, but the spirit remains the same. I also fixed a few glaring mistakes, like the omission of Sentinels of Jandar as defenders.]
[v. 1.40 Added a funny quote. Also added Iskra Esenwein as per rdhight's suggestion.]
[v. 1.42 Changed general mentions of Krug to Menacer, but kept the other two conditional ones when describing the different categories of units.]
[v1.47? (9-26) Added links to other threads discussing similar topics, something I should have done long ago.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)