View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2017, 12:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
D&D is too scary for your wife japes?

Looking forward to Iron Fist!
The first scene was the guy running to the elevator...not the D&D scene.

Just finished Daredevil season ONE last night. We both enjoyed it. Early on I wasn't sure what the hype was for as it seemed to just be showing off how graphic it could be since it wasn't network TV. Then it seemed to move past that and the story really developed. I really enjoyed the episode 2 single camera continuous flow scene at the end. Part of the show had that Classic Horror feel where the action happened off screen which I quite enjoyed. The stunts and fight scenes were really good throughout. Kingpin took time to grow on me. His social "issues" at first came off to me as the actor just being uncomfortable reading his lines.

My wife was ready to start season 2 but I told her we needed to watch Jessica Jones first. There's probably not many tie-ins between the shows with the exception of Luke Cage needing to come after JJ since I believe I heard he's introduced there. I plan to just watch them all in release order anyway.

EDIT: Yes, I know I'm way behind but remember I recently spent 4 straight months without the physical ability to watch TV.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.