View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Baron Von Strucker - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I should've mentioned, I support the 4 attack and 5 defense.
I still think we could toy with the Infiltration power a bit, though ... some possibilities:
Roll that tongue up Q-boy. I agree now, I just didn't know the character.
Quote:
INFILTRATION
Once per round, if you win initiative, you may immediately reveal the X Order Marker on this card and move up to 4 Terrorists you control up to 4 spaces each.

(This would keep it as is, but make sure Loki couldn't put two X-Markers on his card and cause confusion).

INFILTRATION
If you win initiative, you may immediately move up to 4 Terrorists you control up to 4 spaces each. A Terrorist figure moved with Infiltration must end its movement engaged with an enemy figure.

(This second version feels more like infiltration to me, since you have to move the Terrorists into engagement/combat - otherwise you could use the power to flee all the time. We could actually just let him use this power even if he fails initiative, so just after rolling, and even up the number of figures moved or the spaces moved, since he'd have to put the terrorists in harm's way).

Just some thoughts.
I like the addition of engagement. That is chicken dinner yo. But why is there a fear of Loki enhancement or clarity with the X marker mechanic? Either way though, I prefer to NOT use the X marker here anyways. I am getting a bit sick of them honestly.