View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by moorific
I think if they had added one more Zettian they would be a decent 130 point squad, 2 dice, 3 dice, then 4, not to mention if you added height maybe Taelord, DW9k they would be devastating.
Personally, I like the Zet Guards being a squad of 2. For some reason, a pair of guards seems more appropriate than a trio.

But they do need help! I would love to have seen them have a move of 5, instead of their paltry 4. Or their price could have been dropped by 10 points.

These guys still get some play in our games, and they can be effective in the end game. It's just getting harder and harder to want to draft them when we have so many better options on hand.

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson