View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:54 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: AotP - Hex Tile Scans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
@japes I went to my local 5 Below and all the AotP were gone but they had Innistrad.
Yeah same here. I went in to get another AotP base set and couldn't find them...which isn't rare as they seem to remodel the store every night.
I did end up finding the Innistrad set and picked up one last night. 2-hex quicksand woohoo...I wanted to get more than the one set but figured I needed to stop.

Innistrad box was bigger so I ended up dumping all the figures into that one. I discovered the base set bottom box fits perfectly into the Marvel tCB box so that is where I have my tiles stored. Very sturdy boxes and my interior bottom Marvel box was thin and falling apart. My work computer for some reason isn't printing 11x17 so I haven't been able to print yet to test.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.