View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2012, 11:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ms. Marvel - Design

I'm not sure if Soldier really fits - she was in the Air Force, but that was only briefly and long before she became Ms. Marvel. She's more commonly an Agent of SHIELD and also has a background in the CIA, so Agent would probably be more accurate. (Though Soldier isn't IN-accurate; there's just better choices. If you're dead-set on it I wouldn't stop you.)

I feel like "The Best Defense is a Good Offense" is a clunky name. Good, but clunky. I can't think of anything better, though.

But a good write-up overall with a nice semi-leadership power to spice up what's otherwise a very "vanilla" character.

EDIT: Oh, also it should be Miss Marvel. For consistency.