View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2020, 07:55 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Smurf along with me: la la la-la la la!

You should check the last page of my spreadsheet, the powers are all already in there, and power names separated from their text.

I could easily gather the 2 pages of my spreadsheet.

EDIT : Well then... I just made it. Ask if you see anything more missing from this sheet but I guess you should have every thing you need from Master Set 1 to latest C3V & SoV releases in there.

EDIT 2 : This database was initially made from GaryLasq web site. So Everything until wave 13/D3 should be perfectly ok. I added everything until then (i.e. VC releases) by hand, with caution. A check is always good but I am pretty confident.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; March 27th, 2020 at 12:24 PM.