Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2019, 04:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Yay! Today is the first day of the 2019 NFL season.
And da Bears...still...suck. On offenseI

I tried to watch thursday. In the second quarter Chicago stopped GB and after the punt the ball was on about the 10. I switched over and watched an episode of Jessica Jones. When I switched it back Chicago was snapping it on 1st down at the 10 and I thought I just have somehow paused the game only to realize it was now in the 3rd quarter...same score and all. Figured I Must not have missed much.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.