View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2013, 01:56 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Gary's Heroscape Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Using Version 22.0.1229.94 m of Chrome, after once viewing a map, any second map viewed will be displayed in greyscale. Refreshing the page will cause it to display correctly.
Just got around to observing this Chrome issue (I'm usually using FireFox). Looks like the CSS related to the SVG markup of the battlefields breaks for some reason. I'll see what I can do...
This Chrome issue should be fixed. (You might need to clear browser cache if you've visited battlefield pages recently.) Sorry it took me 5 months. I guess if I was a Chrome fan, I would have fixed it much sooner.

The problem is still a Chrome (Webkit) issue. What I did to fix it should not have been necessary.