View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2008, 08:56 AM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker
Re: Magic:The Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
I started playing MTG about 3years ago. I quickly got very competitive. Trying to keep up with the top decks can cost you an arm and leg (and thats just for the lands). So eventually I started playing online where I could draft more often(no need for specific cards just boosters). This at first made the wife happy because I stayed home more and wasn't spending as much money. But then I found Heroscape. I haven't played MTG since then. I still love the game just not as much as Heroscape. I just cant keep up with it financially. So I plan on keeping my online account and playing occassionally. Plus the wife likes and plays Heroscape, she hates MTG. So if anyone is interested in some cards I plan on getting rid of my paper collection.
There's a very slight possibility my parents would let me. What sets are they from, how many are there, and how much would it cost?

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.