View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2022, 10:14 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Long Island, NY, Heroscape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherDarkrai View Post
Oh, I'd love to join in on this! I won't be able to come on the 30th, but I should be free any Sunday after that.
I didn't realize how close you live to us. It would be great to finally meet you!
Taeblewalker! How long has it been since we were working on Unit Strategy Review guides? Great to see you!

At the time I was posting here more regularly, I didn't live that close; I was living upstate, so it was slightly too impractical for me to take a trip into the city for various reasons I won't get into here. Right now, though, I'm actually getting my PhD in the city, so it's a lot more practical (if still somewhat time-consuming) for me to make the trip to Long Island. It'd be wonderful to finally get to meet you in person, as well as play a game with the New York City/Long Island crew!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!