View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2020, 07:32 PM

bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J_Keller View Post
Speaking as a loyal follower of C3V and SoV and having no official connection to either organization, I am not in favor of 3D printed units or units that require painting.

Part of what attracted me to heroscape is that the miniatures are pre painted and those of us who don't paint can still get the same enjoyment

I also am lacking a 3D printer
I just wanted to quote this myself because I agree with every word and am fairly confident there are many other silent fans of C3V that feel the same way.

I own nearly every unit the group has released but I have never and will never personally paint anything. If it's a product I can buy like Hrognak I am all in favor of it but any unit I'm expected to have to paint myself is a complete deal breaker. Tyrian and Mad Dog I can create with a sticker on the base to differentiate them from their brethren while still having a full color figure but anything I'd actually have to paint is a no go.