View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 08:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Fan Fic Contest - Are you the best writer?

Wow, thanks. That was basically the Dark Healer from my RPG in a nutshell and warp speed. Those are all actual abilities of the class.
The change in personality and growing insanities are also part of the gig.
The main thing I never mentioned was that if there was no victim, Kelda takes the damage but far worse than what she absorbed. In the end I did not want her going out quite like that, at least not on paper.
What I liked about Kelda is that she does have that possible negative part of her healing that really made her fit even better. Also to become a Dark Healer, one is usually good/lawful (no traditional alignments but a sliding scale of law/chaos) which also fit nicely.