View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2019, 09:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Shadow Lass - DESIGN STAGE

The first power is an interesting one. I scoured the index to make sure it wasn't a renamed power, but it seems like everything else has more mechanics than that, so it's fair game. It's basically Invisibility/Intangibility without the engagement/movement component. So that works.

I agree that the glyphs seem powerful (and that we need to know what type of glyph they are - presumably permanent, as johnny suggests). That said, it seems to be the main reason to draft her as well.

Competitively I'm guessing the aim would be to pair her with powerful ranged multi-attackers who could sit back away from the glyphs and snipe the figures she makes vulnerable. In practice, I'm guessing most armies have enough mobility to keep a lot of their figures outside the range of these glyphs unless you combine her with a lockdown figure or two as well.

She'd be an interesting addition to a Mutant army with Cable/Blob for instance, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
We should probably make an effort to have the various "create darkness" characters consistent.
Hmm, then Obsidian should probably be taken into consideration, as that's definitely his shtick.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.