View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2017, 02:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I just got platinum trophy status on Farcry: Primal for the PS4. This game was awesome. I didn't get all the trophies on here because I'm nuts over getting trophies but because every single one was a blast to get. Some games get you to try different strategies or weapon types with the trophies and this was no exception. The gameplay is super fun. The way you upgrade all your gear and hunt all the different beasts and badguys to make your weapons even cooler to hunt even bigger beasts and badguys was just a blast. You would think that a game with a caveman as the hero wouldn't be to exciting and you'd think the weapons would be pretty limited. Not true here. Everything was great. The graphics were beautiful and I had a great time playing it. I just moved on to MAD MAX on the PS4. So far my impressions of it are fair. I'm not a fan of running out of gas in my dune buggy or having to hunt down water to stay alive. I prefer the game to not be as realistic there and get back to having fun killing bad guys and blowing stuff up. I'll work through it though, it looks like it could be good.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo