View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Anyone else playing the For Honor closed beta?! This game is good. Like, really good. I don't pre-order games and I'm pretty much convinced to pre-order. I think I'm finally getting the medieval multiplayer game I've been waiting for! I just couldn't get into Chivalry, but this one really has me hooked. I love doing the 1v1 mode, it gets so intense haha
My brother's been playing it a ton. I'm not so into multiplayer games as I once was but I might get this one when it comes out. I guess Ubisoft decided to mix things up in 2017 by actually making a functioning game for once.

~TAF
I got to play Thursday and Friday morning. But my brother wanted the PS4 back at out house since I'm dog/house-sitting and borrowed the playstation earlier in the week so I haven't gotten to play since. I liked the 4v4 the most because of how the scoring worked. It's unlike any other
Domination type mode we've seen in other games like CoD.
In a unique twist, it does appear to be functioning! Domination is actually a really good game mode. At first I didn't think it would feel fair getting caught out by 2-4 enemies, but the revenge meter turned out to make it really balanced. I like the kinda MOBA feel it has pushing you minions down mid, and I also really like that it doesn't affect the other two points, it makes for a really interesting dynamic.