View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2015, 10:19 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Quahon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
In a 2v2 game at a Louisville Monthly Tourney my partner's Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackled a full health or 1 hit Quahon (he had come a little too close to try and get more LSBA hits in). The very next turn our other opponent killed Quahon with 3 Stingers who drained on height. Despite the fact that the Stingers continued to rain down attacks from height on subsequent turns we lost by a very small margin of points because of how expensive Quahon was. We were also able to gang up on the Stingers since all the guy with Quahon had left were some spiders and Kira Jax.
I may be reading into this wrong, but your opponents don't get any points for killing Quahon. When you Mindshackle her (or anyone) you instantly score those points because you've taken them out of your opponent's army.
What I meant was that the other team lost a huge chunk of points when Quahon was Mindshackled. I was trying to show that Quahon's price balances her strength (as does her low defense too).

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs