View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2014, 07:13 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mirror Matches are up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Nicely done battle, brandonwiker! I liked it, it looked pretty professionally done and all, and it was quite an intense battle. I didn't think it would be anywhere near as close as it was.

I liked the look of the cell phone recording for some reason. Maybe even better than the first recording instrument you were using...
Oh, good! We were using my brother in law's recorder (with a tripod for some shots, mostly dice rolling ones) for the first half of the video.

I am probably going to permanently stick to my phone to record, because the recorder my brother in law has records in HD, and it is very stressful for my computer to process those clips, my computer crashed 3 times and blue screened once while I was working on those film clips, and my pc is a gaming pc, not super high tech, but it's up there.

And it was a fantastic battle! He and I were astonished at how it turned out, especially because he killed 270 pts of my army in round 1. Arkmer really pulled through for me, except getting hit by 2/2 disengages, lol. I REALLY wanted that disengage closer to the end where he was engaged to NGS, and I was so disappointed that he disengaged from Otanashi AND walked through engagement strike for no wounds.

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; April 11th, 2014 at 08:39 PM.