View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2018, 04:55 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: IDAHO NHSD - 600pt RtW

Sweeeeet, using one of my maps! I'm excited for that. I'd love to hear feedback from anyone that plays it!

Did you guys give any thought to using the second version I posted way back when?
Marsh Manor V2

With this one:
-I moved some of the bushes so that they covered less of the high ground
-More castle walls used (extra LOS blockage is what I went for)
-I believe the old Wannok in the low swamp area was changed into Gerda in this version.

I don't know if you guys even plan to use Astrid glyph (I understand it is a bit OP, probably could be swapped to Unique Atk +1 instead) but my reasoning for changing Wannok to Gerda was because I believed the need of taking Astrid and the upper area was far stronger than to try and occupy the low ground and Wannok, and I believed Gerda would help keep action near that lower swamp, but also provide a reasonable boost (I like Gerda more than Wannok, not sure how everyone else feels)

Anyway, I appreciate that you guys are using either version, have fun!