View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Ask the Design Team thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
This thread is here so everyone can ask questions to Truth, Grungebob and theGuru (sorry if I left anyone out) regarding the design aspects of the new D&D Scape and any future Scape products (when they come out)

One important note about this thread...Once a question is answered do not continue to debate it or discuss it here. If you have a follow-up question for the design team then please ask it but if you want to simply disagree or agree then do it somewhere else. What we are asking of them is some insight into their "war room".

I think it will also be beneficial for those working on custom units to get an insiders look at the thinking process used for official units.

I will do my best to compile the pertinent questions and answers here in the first post.

So let's start....

Q: I was looking at the original cards from the D&D mini's used for the new figures and was wondering if the movement value of the Scape units directly correlate with the movement values from the originals? Or is this just a coincidence?
coincidence.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell