View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2010, 11:35 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Elemetals Strategy and Discussion

Continuing Jexik's theoryscape of whether or not the Fire army will become a serious threat, here's a few thoughts:

Wyvern: Why not just fly over these FE and grab Kurrok, maybe plunging him into hot lava while you're at it. I don't know if the Wyvern/lava discussion has been finalized, but I suspect that the Wyvern would be able to kill Kurrok in this fashion. Or, if my suspicions are correct and Kurrok is a low life, low defense fig, use the Wyvern's reletavily high attack to destroy him. Either way, the Elemental army loses it's key figure.

Marrden Hounds: Probably not the best idea, but sometimes ya gotta fight fire with plague.

DED is not the answer, IMO. He only has a 50% chance of taking down one at a time, and they would be on him in a heartbeat. Roasted cowboy, anyone?