View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2018, 09:23 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New England Revival - Providence - 3-31-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Two things:

1) I saw a good craigslist lot in Boston, so if anybody is interested, you can take a look here.
2) I'd really not recommend Turret Rocks. I'm sure OEAO can tell you more, but you should probably use Common Ground by GameBear or Dry Season by Killometer if you're looking for a 1 RoTV map.

(Really cool that you're doing tournaments in that area again, and as I'm not local, I'll see myself out of the thread).
That is a really great lot. Looks like they are selling separately as well. Very interesting. I've seen good and bad reviews on Turret Rocks, I built it and took a real look at it. If enough people don't want it I can easily switch it, but from the mixed reviews it's not an automatic no for now. Open to negotiation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I'm a maybe verging on a likely. I'll know more soon. (Also, I really like Turret Rocks. I've had some great games on it.)
I put you down, I have some prizes already they are pretty good (intensive intensive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I'm interested but don't think I'll be able to make it out. I don't keep a car in Boston so it's tough for me to get out of the city usually.
I lived in Boston for 4 years I 100% agree with you there. If you felt like coming by train I could arrange pick up that's the only way I allowed myself out and in the city.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet