View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2020, 03:27 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 2] Durnipia (Kiora, the Rising Tide) - Public Feedb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Do we think we can put this draft out there as the thing to test, and move onto leftbox?
Unless we actually like the Annelintia synergy (I'm personally not a huge fan), I would at least change the placeholder leftbox class to something without overt synergy until we nail down the final version. However, as long as the leftbox doesn't include any significant synergy, I'm fine with moving forward into playtesting with the understanding that we'll circle back and finalize the leftbox later.