View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2020, 04:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Hey White Knight! I was printing some Death Chasers and wondered which bases would you use for them? I downloaded your small base - that seems to be the base for the Wyrmlings, but I feel like the one for the Death Chasers is different... is that right? I tried putting a Death Chaser on one but it had some overlap...
The Death Chasers should be on the small D&D base as well (1" diameter), but I don't have them so maybe someone who has them can measure the bases.

Here is a scan of one of the Deathchasers along with some an Anubian Wolf and a Mohican (which use standard bases) and a Death Knight (which also uses the standard D&D base).

I would just put the chasers on standard bases. TBH it just seems that they were trying to save a buck when they made those that way.( unless they were making them compatible with a 1 inch grid system for dnd.)

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo