View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2020, 01:59 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Casters of Valhalla

“Again, it's just a question of the approach. I think it's more useful to ask "how valuable is the unit in its best army" than "how valuable is the unit on its own", because it tells people more about how competitive that unit truly is in tournament play.”

I suppose to me the flaw in that logic is that people won’t always play a unit “in its best army”. So a ranking based on a best army scenario doesn’t really do much for anything but that scenario. I mean nagrubs would get a high rank using that logic in a tork and Raelin army. But remove them from a “best army” scenario and nobody plays them?

I get what you are saying to a point, but it feels more like you are ranking “best armies” rather than units.

Then again I sometimes look at things in an odd way so maybe don’t mind me.