View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HoloNet - HoSS News and Announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
For the map contest are you looking for scenario based maps at all? I'd be all up in that business.

I'd do the play testing if I had the time and sometimes it's hard to find opponents.
You can do a solo playtest. Doing this eliminates differing skill levels, and if you do it using this method http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=39769, you don't even have to set up or tear down maps.
Thanks, HS Guy. You took the words right out of my mouth. When I playtest, I only play solo. It completely takes away strategic advantage of one player over another. It's easy to know what the other guy is thinking when you are the other guy.