View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2006, 12:48 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
How will you work area effect abilities on it? If someone shoots dW9000 at a figure beside it and it is caught in the explosion, is it still affected?
Yes, he's still effected by grenades and such. He can't be attacked but he can still be wounded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeno
STEP ON IT!
Zeeno = Utgar? 0.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild
Angel of Despair
I think Duty to the Void is broken. Before the game has started you have crippled one of your opponent's unique squads without having to do anything. Grimnak at least has to get close to a squad fig to destroy it.

Deadly Insect
"camouflage"
Yes, but Grimnak can Chomp multiple squad figures, and heroes to boot. And...ok, I didn't get allthe typos. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild
If you have more than one common hero of the same type, which card do you put the wound marker on? If you play with only one card for commons and place a wound marker on that card, are all of your common heroes now wounded?

If you wish to differentiate them by marking the figure and card or calling them common hero 1 and common hero 2, you have just made them somewhat unique.
IMO, it's not that hard to differentiate before the game by putting a little marker on the fig's base and its army card. I do see where there is a rules conflict, but flavourfully, I think heros should have more than one life, and the minor annoyance of marking them before the game makes this acceptable.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13