View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2007, 03:20 AM

philowar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by riledguy
Still I feel guilty drafting these guys lately especially on castle levels where 2 squads can line the castle so that none of them ever have to move. They just seem so good that is is cheap.
Same here. I really like them, but we've had to stop drafting them (with or without castles) as they seem way too powerful for the points and whoever goes up against them gets routinely massacred. Two or three squads of 4th Mass seems nigh impossible to beat, even for Q9. Does anyone have any suggestions? How can these guys be overcome? I've tried the seemingly best solutions: Q9, Krav Maga, Elite Onyx Vipers, Drake, all to no avail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riledguy
16 dice getting tossed at you from range is as brutal as a squad can get.
Yeah, maybe if there were only 3 Minutemen per squad, but 4 (for 70 points!) is just insane. Marcus only makes things worse. I'm really surprised that there are so few posts in this thread as I've found the 4th Mass to be hands down the most deadly figures in the game.

Any help as to how to defeat these guys would be much appreciated. As it is they are unusable in our games.