View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2018, 01:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I didn't have an issue with Balance after numerous playthroughs. Despite the high potential for low cost, getting the most out of his abilities really isn't possible.

Ultimately my decision was about fun. I never really enjoyed playing with him and was always frustrated (and I'm one who loves to play challenging units). Playing against him I didn't worry about the choices; either way the answer was to kill him when he got close.

If the other Judges disagree with me, I'll wholeheartedly support their decision. This vote was more personal opinion than mechanical. A really smart custom with a strong design, but I just didn't feel it was one of the "best of the best."
Yep, that came through well in your review. It was an intentional design choice to make him frustrating to play, so I can't fault you for finding that out. Thanks as always for your thoroughness.

Last edited by superfrog; November 14th, 2018 at 01:11 PM. Reason: although I'd love to see a picture of him with the Nhah Scirh if you've got one