View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J_Keller View Post
Hello SoV and C3V team

First, I want to thank you for all your hard work. I know a lot goes into these custom creations and the game is better for that.

Second, I was wondering if there was any progress on card PDF's. I am about 7 weeks away from my annual Heroscape event, however, the group really appreciates when I can add the new units.

Lastly, anyone have any recommendations for bases? In the past I purchased a good qty from Yodaking, however those are nearly out and Yodaking does not seem to be in the business anymore.

There are tons of 30mm bases out there, Just do a google search. Rackem were a great match but are a tad think for ladders (sanding helped). I have since picked up generic bases from my local gaming store.

The Peanut bases are the hardest. You might look for 70mm long bases they are usually for Motorcycles but are less common.

I have personally started making my own. you can make a mold from a spare peanut in a medium like plasticine, silicon or plaster. Then mix up a batch of 5 minute epoxy. The bases are not "Perfect" but a bit of paint and a sticker if you want to be fancy and you would hardly notice. I have made a dozen bases for less than 10 bucks (Canadian) spent at a dollar store.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs