View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2017, 02:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
When it comes to the issues of Evasion Instinct; I have had games while testing, where Maltis would hold a choke point very effectively. Each turn she took she would attack, not with the intention of killing, but with the intention of re-positioning with Evasion Instinct to engage a figure, and prevent them from moving forward on their next turn.
This sort of gameplay is quite contrary to the apparent theme of Evasion Instinct, though.
I agree here. Evading someone, pretty much means that they are dodging out of the way. If you character dodges out of one figures way to hold another figure still by engaging it, that is not evading. It might be better to word it where Maltis can not be engaged to a figure after using evade much like Isamu's disappearing act for theme standards.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo