View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2014, 06:54 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Thoresby Woodsmen by Tai-Pan

Spoiler Alert!
Thanks for the review!

I can see that from a gameplay perspective, these guys aren't the best, but I loved reading your review! I think the "problems" they have are extremely flavorful! Things like: move or attack, but in most cases don't do both; Shooting with just a couple guys when the enemy moves in range rather than moving an entire company up; getting mowed down when overrun. I love it!

As for the Jungle Tree question, I was kinda thinking along these lines:

Not necessarily a 1:1 comparison, but I figured that guys who grew up in the forests of England wouldn't necessarily be the best camouflage masters in the Jungles of Valhalla. And the ability is about being completely unseen and not being targetable for normal attacks - not just mostly unseen and getting extra defense like what the Jungle Trees already do.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!