View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Valkyrie - Design Phase

A good read, as usual. Thanks!

How many comic readers in this country would even know what an umlaut is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Valkyrie

You’re testing me, aren’t you?

Because you know what I’m going to do.

No, I’m not talking about Sushi Train.

I’m not even talking about ticks.

I’m talking about THIS!!!

I love the smell of ERB in the morning!

Odd, the Google search shows the umlaut in the Wagner Brunnhilde, but isn’t in the Marvel comics reference. Ok!

Dragonfang
Ok, I’m going to have to pause my Youtube player, because the music is just a teensy distracting.

Does this conflict with Magical Defense? Magical Defense: most damage from an attack is one. This: add one additional wound when wound inflicted. You’re probably safe, as you place the additional wound after inflicting the one wound from the attack.

Life Essence
If I were a customs designer, I’d include common figures. Can I come in the Sanctum now? What? Commons are KO when taking one wound? Are you sure? Omigosh, you’re right!!! That’s why I don’t design.

Ok, fun aside, this is a cool ability, and I like the restriction on doing this in lieu of an attack.

Final Thoughts
Put her on a horse, slap it on the rump, and gallop her through Siegfried’s funeral pyre! I think you’ve got a winner!
Good catch on the Event Heroes. They definitely don't need the help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth
Looks good. Do you want Life Essence to affect Event Heroes too? Seems like that could get abusive. Also, it technically works with Common Heroes too. Can't think of any situation where that would actually work, but just thought I'd bring it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad
Your insights are always appreciated.

NAME = VALKYRIE

SECRET IDENTITY = BRUNNHILDE

SPECIES = ASGARDIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DEFENDER
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 320

DRAGONFANG
When Valkyrie inflicts a wound with her normal attack against a figure with the Magical Defense special power, place one additional Wound Marker on the defending figure's card.

LIFE ESSENCE
Instead of attacking with Valkyrie, you may choose an adjacent friendly Hero figure and move one Wound Marker from that figure's card to this card.

SUPER STRENGTH
Thought about the double-spaced one on the horse. Oh well, there's always Valkyrie II.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad
Your insights are always appreciated.

NAME = VALKYRIE

SECRET IDENTITY = BRUNNHILDE

SPECIES = ASGARDIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DEFENDER
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 320

DRAGONFANG
When Valkyrie inflicts a wound with her normal attack against a figure with the Magical Defense special power, place one additional Wound Marker on the defending figure's card.

LIFE ESSENCE
Instead of attacking with Valkyrie, you may choose an adjacent friendly Hero figure and move one Wound Marker from that figure's card to this card.

SUPER STRENGTH
I am not too familiar with this character in particular, but I am very excited to see another Asgardian. Left box and stats look good for an Asgardian. I think the 2 powers that you have given her are appropriate and elegant for what I do know of the character. The only thing I wish was here was her flying horse. All around a good design, nice work team.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS