View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:48 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Figure Mods & Repaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Here is a bunch of figures I did all at once.

The Doc Ock figure was wearing a black suit but I thought he would look better in green. The Warmachine figure is a Handful of Heroes figure, as is the gold Iron Man suit. I used a Iron Monger figure to make the Hulkbuster suit, and then that large green robot I am using as my Green Construct figure. When I started on that I did not realize the actual figure used was much bigger and double based. I don't remember the figure name, it was just something I found by skimming through the Mechwarrior minis line. The last one is my stealth suit Iron Man repaint, I wasn't paying close enough attention when doing that one either and ended up painting up the wrong figure based on what is used form the C3G card.
Nice job on all these. Great idea for the Hulkbuster. Definitely much cheaper than the actual fig.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031