View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

While I think there are some precedents set with glyphs, units like Raelin, Zelrig and such and factors like height and all I understand the math considerations. I will say that it is disappointing that this factor wasn't brought up as an issue on the previous version of Gor'Vath as it could have been modified in some sense to make adjustments. I suppose I could make them now and resubmit again, sadly the SoV process being what it is I may have to wait until 2014 to see whether that version goes forward any more.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!