View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sup3rS0n1c's Marvel Maps- New Map Coming Soon

The Troll Market seems like an interesting name, even if it isn't the same setting as in Hellboy II. I think I'll probably go with that.

Edit: I'm personally against the 15 space rule. I think that it's just overreacting. I played a game with both Mimring and DeD this weekend (the only one I could play, though ). Dan couldn't get into a good position to do his best work, due to the varying heights of the start zones. Mimring could do a decent amount of damage, but only to 4 figures max. And, along with that, he is also almost always in a vulnerable position afterwards. You might as well use DW7K if you're up against a squad army. I'm going to try and get this repealed, I think that it's just a little too drastic for something so insignificant.

However, if worse comes to worse, I'll just use the extra marvel and wall walk hexes I have left over. They could be, theoretically, "boats" of a kind.

Edit 2: No, I can't get it to a way that'll work without the sides being unfair. I think it would actually work much better if I just simply keep it as is and the rule not be mandatory. It works fine without it.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Last edited by Sup3rS0n1c; May 25th, 2009 at 04:57 PM. Reason: added argument against 15 space rule