View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2021, 06:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Yodaking's Public Workshop

Thanks Splash! I moved them out here into the pubic in large part because I'm going to go nominate Starscream for the Public Design Contest. So you'll have a chance to vote for him! Posted the other two up here as well so everyone can see what the overall plan I had in mind was. I'd like to have the 3 classic Seekers come out at 800 points, so they could be played as an 800 point army when testing like the Wrecking Crew are. Or you could add the to the 1000 points of Decipticons already released to make one solid 1800 point army. So a 260+260+280=800 framework is what I'm going for here.