View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2019, 10:09 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Margloth's Ex-Hero Ramblings Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Ambivalent. I'd like to see him in C3G, but I've never seen a Godzilla movie. (I have vague memories of watching that cartoon as a kid though, with Godzilla.... and Godzooky)

I'm comfortable leaving the implementation details up to the folks who are more apt to be leading the charge on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The movement rules are ready to use. You can see them in the Destructible Object Rules.
The 3+ space movement rules? Those are in a thread in the OS. They never got finalized/rolled-out.

I guess my one question about those is that like... if we went two-space Godzilla, so Godzilla isn't even using them, do they really have a reason to exist, or does going two-space Godzilla pretty much set the precedent that we're gonna avoid going there?
Yeah, that's my issue. I think it's a bridge we should cross and that will allow us greater options, so I don't like the idea of precedent that we should avoid going that far.

I think quozl has an interesting point about possibly making use of the throwing DO rules as a basis for this.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================